• slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 
7 slideshow image 
8 slideshow image 
9

    Hi, I'm Sarah Bunch. Remember Me?

    This is the kind of dorky thing I say to people I went to high school with that I randomly meet on the island. Not only did I go to high school with them, I most likely went to middle school, elementary school, kindergarten, and possibly even preschool.


    That first paragraph really has nothing to do with my post. The title doesn't really either. But, if my brother's motto can be, "I'm Geoff. I do what I want, when I want, it's part of my charm." I feel like I get to be random whenever I feel like it, because I can. I also haven't been around a lot lately, so I want to make sure you don't forget about me. Don't don't don't don't!



    I talked to Alex today. HE'LL BE HERE SOON!!!! No plane tickets have been bought. The cafe still hasn't changed hands, but it will be happening very very soon. I bet you can guess how excited I am. Being a single mom of two is rough stuff. Anyway, while talking to Alex, he mentioned that I haven't been posting any photos at all recently, and he missed seeing the girls. I know I know I know. He's right. I have been so busy trying to get El Gato con Botas, the Spanish immersion preschool that I'm opening, ready, I haven't had time to focus on photography. I still have two sessions I haven't even finished editing because I just can't seem to get everything done!!! But, because I'm such a caring wife, I figured I'd post a few images from last weekend. We went down to Chehalis to help my brother, JJ, and sister in-law. Kayli, do some work. (We mostly just got in the way. But at least we were there to show our support!!)


    "What's the deal with the bandana?" you may be asking. It was sunny. She's pretty bald. No sun hats in sight.

    Alex, we can't wait to see you!

    And to the rest of you, I promise I will back this way again soon. I will also be posting Shauna Ahern (a.k.a Gluten Free Girl ) and family's photo session soon on my Sarah Bunch Photography blog Monday morning.

    2 comments:

    Tammy Spence said...

    Such great pictures! Love those girlies, especially Julietta in her bandana. I didn't know that was Geoff's motto, that's pretty hilarious. Love you

    Anonymous said...

    Sarah, I love seeing these! I love the one of your dad and Bella, and the bandana… I think it's a great style :)
    If you ever go down to JJ and Kaylis let us know, Danny really enjoyed meeting them!
    ~Phoebe

    Post a Comment