• slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 
7 slideshow image 
8 slideshow image 
9

    Vashon Island Head Shot Photographer - Project 52 Week 13 - Black and White

    Black and White is the theme for this week's Project 52 that I'm participating in with 17 other incredibly talented photographers from The Bloom Forum.

    Time has been somewhat of an unseen commodity these days. So, I won't waste any this week, and just leave you with my black and white images:


    Now go on over and take a look at  Shea Parker/Clinton Mississippi Child Photographer   to see her amazing work.

    10 comments:

    emily horton said...

    I love both of these. The different bw conversions are perfect for each shot. Wonderful!

    emily horton said...

    p.s. I can't get your link to shea to work... :)

    Jessica said...

    Oh my goodness...the first one is just gorgeous! I love them both!

    TOLIVER FAMILY said...

    Two completely different but equally gorgeous shots.

    melissa deakin said...

    these are stunning, sarah!
    love them both.

    Jayme Franklin {San Francisco Child Photographer} said...

    both conversions are beautiful. I am lovin on the tiara!

    Gigi said...

    Beautiful Sarah!

    Lisa Turner said...

    Both wonderful shots. I especially love her eyes in the first one!

    Hannah said...

    Both are lovely shots. I hope life calms down a bit for you soon :)

    The Rancher's Wife Kate said...

    so beautiful Sarah...I completely understand the time thing. Goodness!

    Post a Comment