• slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 
7 slideshow image 
8 slideshow image 
9

    Seattle Lifestyle Photographer - Project 52 Week 11 - Close Up

    I am going to have to make this one quick and to the point.

    Close ups. I love close ups, but I rarely take them. I think I'll make it a goal to take more of them.






    Now head on over to Simply Shauna Photography to see what the fabulous Shauna, Sudbury, Ontario photographer, will dazzle us with.

    13 comments:

    Hannah said...

    Beautiful! I adore the second one.

    KellyW said...

    Lovely! You do a great job showing the depth of brown eyes!

    emily horton said...

    Love these, especially the second one. Excellent capture of her expression!

    Shea Parker said...

    i love close ups! and these are both great!

    Gail said...

    yes, take more!!! love these and will love more.

    Claudia Turner said...

    Oh wow I love the expression on that 2nd one!

    Kelly said...

    I love that when I just opened facebook, the first thing I saw was the picture Alyssa kissing Mackie. So sweet. I love seeing the Seattle crowd in your pictures now! They are all fabulous. Nice work!

    Jessi said...

    These are both gorgeous! Especially love the 2nd one!

    TOLIVER FAMILY said...

    Love the one of your girlie!

    Shauna said...

    Oh gorgeous, gorgeous... you always blow my mind with your tones lady ;)

    Kelly B. said...

    Beautiful shots! You SHOULD take more close-ups!

    melissa deakin said...

    stunning!
    love these so much!
    wonderful work!

    Chrissy said...

    Beautiful! Oh, and I love that second one! So sweet :)

    Post a Comment