This Monday I have my very first RAW editing class with Damien Symonds. It's only two classes, but from the reviews I've read, it's well worth the price. Take a look at one of his before and after shots, then go back and look at all the others. His work is incredible. I'm so excited!
I thought it would be fun to post one of my before and after shots right NOW, before I take the class, then I'll post again once I've taken the class, and we can see if I've made any noticeable improvements. What do you think? Intriguing, right? How can you resist a before/after by yours truly?
Here's an underexposed shot I took earlier this week while, ironically, working on my exposure:

Now here it is with my edit (pre- first RAW class):
It's not a great shot, but whateva. The skin tones are still off, and it's overly saturated even though I tried to de-saturate it, but I did my best without spending hours hunched over the screen. We'll see what the guru has to say.I'll re-edit it next week and post again.
Have a fabulous weekend! Take some pictures. I need to get off my computer and do that too!!


1 comments:
You go girl!
Post a Comment