• slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 
7 slideshow image 
8 slideshow image 
9

    Project 52 Week 5 - Motions

    I have been MIA this past week. Man, travelling across the world will tucker you out! I've been waking up way too early and going to bed by 9!! That's crazy talk!  Anyway, I haven't had  much time at all to concentrate on photography (besides my lens fiasco, which I'll tell you about in a few days), but after missing last week of Project 52, I just could not let it slide another week.  I missed you all too much!!

    So, this is what I came up with in a pinch...

    To me, this captures the love that my daughter and her yaya share. Yaya is going back to Spain tomorrow. There's a lot of motion and E-motion involved in all that surrounds us at the moment. (This was also an attempt to capture motion blur without a tripod. Not perfect, but not too shabby either!)
    And I just found the motion in this one so evident, even though there is no motion blur. I am also loving that, even though I'm in Seattle, I'm still able to shoot with flare! Yippy! May the trend continue!!

    Now head on over to see what the wickedly creative Shauna, Sudbury Photographer, from Simply Shauna Photography, has come up with.

    25 comments:

    Shauna said...

    So glad you're back Sarah!! These are gorgeous.. as usual. The second image is absolutely to die for.. the story it tells.. the lighting.. the processing.. just everything. A darling in motion :)

    Hannah said...

    Lovely. The light in the second one- love.

    Jessi said...

    These are just awesome! I love the lighting! The first one makes me smile. I can just see the love between the two. Great job!

    Unknown said...

    OOPS!! I don't have the timing thing worked out apparently!!! I posted way too early!

    Thank you, girls!! I'm glad to be back too!!

    Chrissy said...

    Perfection! I love them both, and yes! The light in that last one is gorgy along with that sweet little girl :)

    Jenn said...

    absolutely awesome!!!!

    KellyW said...

    So much joy and love in the first shot.

    The second? Ahhh... love,love,love the light.

    TOLIVER FAMILY said...

    these are beautiful sarah...glad to see you back this week.

    these shots melt my heart...the joy and love in the first and then the beauty in the 2nd.

    fantastic job this week :)

    hope you are settling peacefully.

    The Rancher's Wife Kate said...

    I'm so glad you made it to the US safe and sound. Loved you pics this week!!! The light is just lovely.

    Krista said...

    Hi Sarah! So glad that you are back!!! We missed you last week!

    I love both the photos. The first because of the "feelings" I feel when I look at it- lots of love and adoration. And that second - yummy. What beautiful light! You didn't miss beat- great job!

    Emily Horton said...

    Two beautiful photos... my favorite is the second... that light + the rain drops + the sweet little girl.... beautiful!!

    robyn said...

    that first one makes me smile... great E-motion for sure!! and that second one is gorgeous!!

    melissa deakin said...

    gorgeous.
    i can feel the emotion in the top image.
    the flare in the second image is beautiful!

    Kelly B. said...

    Sarah, welcome back! These are beautiful! I LOVE the lighting in the 2nd one and your post processing is gorgeous!

    Lisa Turner said...

    WOW love the second one.

    Tamara said...

    Great motion. Love them both

    Shea Parker said...

    Glad you are back in the loop! Missed seeing your post last week. I love the emotion you captured in your first picture and the second one is gorgeous!! Love the sun!

    Jayme Franklin said...

    Love the motion shot! You are gonna have to do a before and after PS tutorial on that second shot, shooting directly into the sun and not a hint of haze...how do you do it! Seriously, tell me!

    Gigi said...

    Welcome back Sarah, so glad you made it safely! Great job as always on these images. The second image is absolutely darling, the lighting is gorgeous!

    Tammy Spence said...

    Love the Julietta one, sooo freakin adorable!!

    Julie Livermore said...

    Really beautiful images Sarah!

    jules said...

    love the flare in the second one ... perfect capture!

    Unknown said...

    why´s she climbing away from the hot tub-turn around Juli!!! Gorgeous photo.
    We have to catch up soon,meantime big squeeze,Gerrie

    Anonymous said...

    Great job capturing movement, you can really see it good in the first one!

    Amy Lucy said...

    So sweet, Sarah! I'm so glad your travels were safe. Welcome back!

    Post a Comment