• slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 
7 slideshow image 
8 slideshow image 
9

    From our Home to Yours



    And here is Julietta's first picture with Santa...

    When I asked Bella what she and Santa had talked about she said, "presents... y cosas de la vida (stuff about life)" Priceless.


    Wishing you all love, peace and happiness!!!

    Love,
    Sarah

    5 comments:

    Claudia said...

    This card works for me :) What a brave little girl Bella is being with Santa!

    Sarah Bunch said...

    Claudia, she LOVED it. She was super excited and had a huge grin on her face right before and afterward. It was so cute.

    Heather said...

    You got some really good pictures of them. Did you finally get their Christmas dresses?

    Unknown said...

    No Heather!! They never came! I'm so bummed. I guess they'll wear them for Reyes (if they get here by then!!)

    Kelsey {Las Vegas Wedding Photographer} said...

    Awe these photographs are precious! I am going to miss the holidays :( Till next year :)

    Post a Comment