• slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 
7 slideshow image 
8 slideshow image 
9

    Smile! A Contest (Yes, I Need Help AGAIN!)

    This month the theme is smiling or laughing. I have about eight zillion photos of people laughing, because I think it's probably my favorite thing to photograph.  Anyway, here are some of my favorites from the past year. I think I know which one I'm going to enter, but I'd love to get your opinions before I do. Which one moves you the most? Which one do you think is unique enough to win? Help!

    Here's to eight zillion more smiles in the coming years!
    1.

     2.
     3.
     5.
    Thanks, dear friends!! I sure love you guys a lot!

    14 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    The first one and the last one are my vote! But they're all great. I can't help but think of the one of Bella laughing while Paquita looks on disapprovingly and Julietta looks on with admiration... that one would get my vote too!

    ~Phoebe

    Tonya Poitevint said...

    They're all wonderful, but the black and white of the woman and the little girl smiling/laughing with each other is AMAZING! Tells a story! ;)

    Unknown said...

    Ha ha! Yeah, I know, Pheebs, that's probably one of my favorites of all time. It's my desktop background. There are just so many limb/head chops, though, that I don't want to risk it.

    Unknown said...

    Thanks, Tonya! I love that one too. That's my daughter giggling at her silly yaya (grandma).

    Anonymous said...

    the first one!!!!

    shanon

    Anonymous said...

    #1, I love that shot!!! : ) ~ Marla

    anna olive said...

    Easily number three.

    Erin said...

    oh I like the second one a lot, but think with the 3rd you get bonus points for 2 smiles!

    Nora said...

    I vote number 1 for being SO very smiley! And also the way Bella's flowery outfit fits with the leafy background. But I do also really like 3 because of the interaction.

    Tammy Spence said...

    Number 1 is gorgeous.

    RORYJEAN said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    RORYJEAN said...

    They are all so wonderful! It's hard to choose, but I really love number 4 because it tells such a great story, and my next favorite is number 1 because she just looks SO happy. One reason I am excited for you to move back is so you can take some pictures for us- you are so talented.

    Alex said...

    Oh my word..... Number 1 makes me proud -for I was the one holding her-, number 3 makes me teary because they both look so happy... no idea, I gotta sit this one out. Love them all though!

    RORYJEAN said...

    Okay, Can I re-vote? I know- I can be so fickle. The more I look at them, the more number one steals the spotlight. But they are all just so fabulous. I'm pretty sure you'd win with any of them.

    Post a Comment