• slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 
7 slideshow image 
8 slideshow image 
9

    Three Sweet Boys

    My first real photo shoot with "strangers" happened today. I had been preparing all week long and you know what? I still felt unprepared! I'm not used to boys, especially when there are three of them!! I sure had a good time with them, though! Juan is the oldest - the soccer player. Hugo, the middle child, is very independent and wants to do everything on his own. And Daniel is the little baby who doesn't stop moving! All of them were as sweet as could be, and for my very first job with "strangers", I think it went quite well. I didn't think it at the time, though. I was about ready to sell all my gear on ebay as I left the park.  It was much more difficult than I had anticipated, but once I got home and uploaded all the images onto my computer, I was relieved. There are so many that I love. (big HUGE sigh of relief here).

    I told Heather, the boys' mom, that I would post one photo tonight for the "sneak peak". Well, Heather, I couldn't  choose, so I decided to post five of my favorites. Enjoy!

    I'll be posting more towards the end of the week. Stay tuned!

    12 comments:

    Robby said...

    Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Megan Evans said...

    Well done, Sarah!

    Unknown said...

    Thanks, girls! I really appreciate it.

    Anonymous said...

    These are really great Sarah! Great job! I'm sure the mom will luv them all!! ~Marla

    Leah said...

    These are awesome! I would be very proud of these Sarah and I am sure the Mom will love them!

    Erin said...

    oh wow! you're hired, get on over here! ;)

    Heather said...

    Sarah, I LOVE these! Can't wait to see more. I knew you could do it :)

    dianej said...

    Beautiful...BEAUTIFUL....BEAUTIFUL...Job well done!! (You will be happy to know I received the photo book where you are published with photographers all over the world...literally all over the world. The photos are fantastic...and yours is every bit as good as all the others).
    YOU are fantastic!!!

    Anonymous said...

    Absolutely beautiful pictures! You really captured each individual personality.
    Kate (Heather's mom)

    Unknown said...

    Aw, thanks everyone! Thank you for leaving me these wonderful comments. It really means a lot.

    melissa kruse photography said...

    Beautiful Work Sarah! Congratulations on your first "strangers" shoot! I predict this is the beginning of a very long and prosperous photography career :)

    Unknown said...

    Melissa, thank you so much!! Such a wonderful compliment!!

    Post a Comment