I'm feeling very uninspired. Blah! What do I have to share with you guys? Hmmm... You'd think I wouldn't shut up since I'm home alone most of the day with two babies under three, but not today. Today feels like a Monday, like I've got leftover Brain Mush from all the crazy partying I was up to last weekend.
Ok, you got me. I joke. We
did go to Canet, though, this past weekend. Canet is off da hook! It's a small beach town outside of Valencia near Sagunto where my in-laws own a cute little apartment. (Yes, you heard me right. My
In Laws. What about it? You don't think they know how to party? Ohhhh, we par-tay.) Anyway, lately we have been making quite the tradition of spending Sundays at the apartment. We usually go, have lunch (Paella or Arroz al Horno. mmm!) play in the pool, and then go on a walk. This time Bella and Julietta both got in the pool. They are hardcore water babies. I think they'd spend most of the day in the water if they never got cold.
These aren't the best shots. It was still pretty sunny.
 |
I'm telling you, she goes stiff every time her sister tries to hug her. Smart kid.
|
Later we took a walk to the nearby garden/park so Bella could play some more (i.e. so I could take pictures). I swear, it must be so annoying to have to be around me all the time. I drag everyone out at sunset, and spend the next hour and a half in my own little world, trying to get as many good shots as I can before there's no more light. It's actually a bit of a work out (and thank god for that, because I'm not the gym type).
 |
| Bella and Yayo |
At my defense though, I don't have a car, and we live outside of the city, so trying to get anywhere at sunset and then back home using public transportation before dinner is... well, it's idiotic is what it is, and plain out stressful. I have to make the most of Alex's day off if I ever want to get that dreamy light.
At this point, I monopolized Julietta because Bella just doesn't stop moving.
But I don't think she was very happy about it...
 |
| I get a lot of pictures of Bella from the back. |
And that's that. It was a nice, chill, Sunday afternoon. We spent time together, the kids played, Alex relaxed, I got to take pictures, and we partied it up (ok, you know that didn't happen, but I still like to imagine). Happy times.
 |
| In order to get this shot, I had to act like a turkey on crack, making silly gobble noises and flapping my arms. |
11 comments:
So sweet! I luuuv the one with Bella and the dog. Your hard work is really paying off. Great photo set! love it! Super for building a portfolio, : )~Marla
OMG Sarah, you continue to astound me!
Okay, the photos are amazing and your humor always puts a smile on my face! Thanks for sharing! Love, Jennifer
So pretty! See you in Detra's workshop:)
bella and the pool with tree reflection is wonderful! as is tan naked baby butt, my all time favorite subject for beach photos!!!
Same exact day payments lending products are actually a kind of payday loans available for one 30 days time period in crisis occasions.
These people don’t need to have typically the proof situations’
disaster, niether they might need surety, history of credit neither other things.
You will system if you want a, a number of essential purchase and also handle your home business obligations – Equivalent morning fitting up financial loans will let you in any situations.
Currently those lending options can be bought on the web.
my weblog; pożyczki bez bik
Similar moment set up borrowing products can be a make of payday advances offered for
that week time during disaster problems. These don’t necessitate that proof situations’ crisis,
none they might need surety, credit rating not other things.
You could schedule a vacation, various fundamental products and services
and even deal with your home business bills – Equal day installation loans will assist you
to in any situations. Today such fiscal loans are on hand internet.
Also visit my blog: pożyczki pozabankowe
Comparable day time set up financial products are generally a
kind of payday cash loans made available for that thirty days period
of time around unexpected emergency events. They will don’t have
to have all the proof of situations’ critical, regulations they are worth giving surety, history of
credit neither other stuff. It's possible you'll approach if you want a, a few significant acquisitions or perhaps deal
with your company purchases – Exact time of day fitting lending products will allow you to in a incidents.
Today such personal loans are available on-line.
Also visit my web-site ... kredyty bez bik
Identical daytime installation lending products are usually a kind
of payday advances presented for the month length during catastrophe circumstances.
They don’t necessitate that evidence of situations’ unexpected emergency, none they might require
surety, credit ratings not other things. Chances are you'll arrange a holiday, some very important purchases or perhaps handle your small business prices – Comparable moment installment lending products will allow you in different occasions. These days such financial loans can be found online.
Here is my homepage: pożyczki prywatne
Same time of day setting up lending options are usually
a kind of cash loans furnished to get a four week period period during unexpected
emergency predicaments. They will don’t will need this proof situations’
disaster, neither of them needed surety, credit history
not other stuff. Perhaps you may approach a vacation, some
fundamental expenses or perhaps cover your company expenditures – Equivalent evening sequel fiscal loans just might help you in a
incidents. Today these kinds of lending options are offered online.
Here is my web-site; chwilówki
Conсerning cost management, there cаn be tуpically the proјecteԁ feеs
as well aѕ the unanticipated costs of whiсh сreep away stealthily
taking us all absolutelу naive. One exаmрlе iѕ,
уou will facіal area the гequiremеnt to go
to an poor сomparable utilizing yοur home
and remodel any watеr lines at youг house.
Automobile coulԁ poѕsibly fаil аnԁ mаy havе to haνe huge fixing or posѕibly you oг yourself reρresentativе cаn fall seаѕοn unwеll deѕirіng primаry mediсal аssistance.
Every single one οf make a toll on the resources аnԁ discover neeԁ prеssing revenuе in order to tide everyone throughout up to thе point the next paу daу.
Barstoоls2u . com offеrs handу paуday
сaѕh advances to аѕsіѕt you
to potential customerѕ control for money stresѕful events.
does гeаlly wеll ωіth mаtchіng the ѕuіtable
financіal institution when usіng the purchaseг
in have to havе. Mаnу οf us
геalіse the significаnce assоciatеd with dealing with providers іn which are deрendable, prο in aԁdition to lawful.
Everyone сarry time аnd effort ѕcrеening provіԁers іntendеԁ for technіqueѕ just before fоr
examрle indivіduals indiviԁuаls mobile
phone netωork. Ρresent a pеrfect stage to
pick out a goοd lοаn mеrchаnt depending on
your distіnctive dеmanԁs.
My web-site ... pozyczki bez zaswiadczen o zarobkach
Post a Comment