![]() |
| I expressly told her not to use this face, but do you think she listens to me? Ok, her face cracks me up, but it doesn't work with what I'm trying to accomplish here.She just doesn't understand that I have a vision. ; ) |
I ended up bribing Bella with two juice pops so she'd sit still in front of the window. I also had to put on the movie Monster's Inc. Jeez! The things I'll do to get a shot!
Anyway, here are some of my practice shots. Do you see one that sticks out that you think I should turn in? We have until next Friday, so I thought I'd keep practicing.
After all of the bribes were exhuasted, I settled for just taking some random shots of my girls while they played (and cried) and got excited to see the Yayos when they came.
![]() |
| I've never seen a kid shed such a large quantity of tears every time she cries. Look how big those tears are! |
![]() |
| The Yayos had just pulled up. |
![]() |
| This probably would have been better if I'd had more room to back up, but I really like how it shows the contrast between youth and age. |
Wow! That was a long post. But it was aimed at your viewing pleasure. Less words, more photos. That's how it should be. I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Back in the day, I dreamt of being a writer. I've always loved storytelling. The problem, however, is that I can never think of the right words, which can slightly hinder the writing process. I like to think that finding photography is my outlet to share stories; to see the things other people overlook. Maybe I was always meant to be a story teller, just not with words. I sure hope so. I hope I hope I hope...


















4 comments:
Wow really amazing pictures ..i love black with pics ..i have to say you did a great job:)
Christina
I think that Julietta looks so much like Alex! Beautiful photos:)
Wow, they are all so good. I am trying to look at them with the assignment in mind, and I don't know how much the background has to be blocked out, but I love the one when Bella sees the Yayos arriving. I also love the one below with the contrast of young and old :)
they look stunning, you ARE a storyteller already! i thought the ones you posted on fb were great and agree with claudia too! now can you share a tip on the subject? :)
Post a Comment