• slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 
7 slideshow image 
8 slideshow image 
9

    A Rare Occasion

    So how old is it getting, seeing my two cute kids ALL THE TIME?! I know, sorry I don't have a lot of other subjects to photograph. I, of course, never tire of seeing their squeezable faces, but I do understand the boredom that comes from repetition. So, to shake things up, I thought I'd share a face with you that you rarely get to see - MINE! Hail the marching bands and bring out the drill team!
    I'm so glad we captured this - Bella let the girl next door put her hair in a ponytail!!!
    I asked Jesús to take some family photos for us, and I think he did a wonderful job. He's a miracle worker! I especially love how he got all the "imperfect" moments as well. Those are my favorites. I'm posting some more of the "outtakes" on my face book page.

    Here are a few of the ones I got of Alex, Bella and Julietta this past week.

    Ok, I just love this one. I love how you can see the similarities between them
    This is my sweet family.

    1 comments:

    RORYJEAN said...

    I just read like the last seven blogs you wrote and I just LOVE your photographs- they are stunning- and I love that you want to share your talent with the world and teach us novices how to be better photographers, too. I'm excited to try some of these tips with my crappy coolpix camera. Thanks! And your family is gorgeous. I know photos don't always show the full picture, but I can't help but imagine that you live in a world where every moment is stunning (at least that's what the pictures tell me). I picture you and your girls roaming exotic beaches and parks in Spain, in the glowy evening light.

    Post a Comment