egads! They are stunning as ever! I LOVE the massive trees ones, especially that light trick one! I'm guessing there is a story with the Alex in the street shot...
The photos are so expressive. Bella on the roots of the tree looks like it is straight out of a fairy tail..... Your photography is so wonderful. I am proud of you, Sarah. I love you. Mom
Merry, you have no idea how hard it was for me not to write a word!! Torture, I tell ya! I even thought about posting an explanation the next day! ha ha ha!
6 comments:
OMG Sarah, you just continue to amaze me! And, I love seeing what your kids look like. Love the piggies on you and Bella ;)
egads! They are stunning as ever! I LOVE the massive trees ones, especially that light trick one! I'm guessing there is a story with the Alex in the street shot...
I agree with Claudia - I never get tired of seeing these pictures! You are so talented. And those kiddies - darling!!
The photos are so expressive. Bella on the roots of the tree looks like it is straight out
of a fairy tail..... Your photography is so
wonderful. I am proud of you, Sarah. I love you. Mom
Wow Sarah not a single word this is so not like you :)
Cute like mother like daughter piggies :)
Thanks, everyone!
Merry, you have no idea how hard it was for me not to write a word!! Torture, I tell ya! I even thought about posting an explanation the next day! ha ha ha!
Post a Comment