I just spent 45 minutes taking gorgeous pictures of my dear Juji. I made up the bed, put the antique bedspread on that Paquita's mother made, and then I pulled down our pretty white mosquito net, and began shooting away - snap after snap of cuteness overload. Julietta was hamming it up for the camera, being adorable times three, the room was lit up from the afternoon sun. I was loving it and I thought everything was coming out beautifully. It looked that way in the LCD screen (though I never zoomed in to be sure).
When I uploaded it up to Lightroom - all the droolified, squeezable, cuteness was marred by the BLUR. Snap after snap of BLURRY OVERLOAD. GASP! squeak. cry. wine. .moan. pssssssssst DEFLATE.
You may not see the blurry blur. It may not be too clear. But the focus should fall on Juji's eyes, instead of on her ears. (you may also not know that when the moon and stars align properly in the second week of October, I bust out in rhyme without warning, for no apparent reason).
![]() | |||
| Here you go, I zoomed in really close so you can see what I mean. |
![]() | |||
| If Bella could see this, I bet I know what she'd say. She's say, "No gusta." |
That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!
And just to show that we do get along when the conditions are right, here are a few LESS blurry images. They still aren't tack sharp, but I'm in no position to start beef with my camera. One can dream on puffy white clouds about the Nikon D700, right? One can dream.
![]() |
| This is how I like to see eyes in every. single. picture. |













5 comments:
I think I am usually the first to comment. While these look wonderful to me, I understand you will always be your greatest critic as well as your greatest admirer I hope. Next to me that is ;)
Adorable pics! I can definitely see a difference, but the subject is perfect, so it's okay!! :)
Absolutely adorable!!! I only see PERFECT pictures!! Julietta is absolutely adorable!!!
..Love you.
I love these, Sarah! You are so talented. Keep up the amazing work!
I loved the pictures, you're so good at catching natural moments, I love the bubbles on the lips.
Post a Comment