![]() |
| I didn't really have to tell them to do much posing. Although, I think I told Luis that he was "The Man" in this one. |
These two are so ridiculously good-looking, it kills me. They are my friends who... well, it's a bit more complicated than the second half of a short sentence.
Here goes...
![]() |
| Nora - ON FIRE! |
Nora is from the UK. We met here in Valencia while doing the Cambridge Celta course to become English teachers. She lived here for about two years (is that right, Nora?) and then took off in search of new adventures in Costa Rica...and adventure she found! ; )
Enter Luis.
![]() |
| I swear, model material! Look at that smile! |
Luis was a student in one of her classes who showed her the real Costa Rican way of life.
![]() | |
|
![]() |
| Doesn't this make me look like such a detail-aware photographer, with that little old couple, barely in the frame. How cute are they? That was a total accident. Sssshhh! Don't tell anyone. ; ) |
I love these two. They are so easy-going and fun to be around, and it's so obvious how much they love each other. They make romance look easy, and they made photographing it a snap. Just looking at each other or laughing together made for these incredibly romantic images. ( Hey, thanks for making me look so good, guys!)
Last year these two came to visit while I was pregnant and cranky and chasing around a toddler. We live in a residential area outside of the city with not much to do around here. They had no problems whatsoever hanging out and going with the flow. No stresses. No complaints. They are just pleasant people who I love being around. I wish they could come and visit me once a month. Everyone needs a little Nora and Luis in their life.
















4 comments:
so sweet! what lovely shots. I do love that one with the old couple. ;)
Beautiful couple, beautiful pictures! You've done it again Sarah!
I always love to see your work Sarah and it was lovely how you introduced your friends :)
amazing photos!!!
you both look lovely
Post a Comment