• slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 
7 slideshow image 
8 slideshow image 
9

    Nora and Luis - The Ridiculously Good-Looking Couple

    Nora and Luis are here visiting!!! We went out and did a quick photo-shoot Saturday evening. We are going to take a few more shots tomorrow as the sun hid behind the buildings an hour earlier than I had anticipated. DOH!

    Here's a little peak at how ridiculously good-looking they are, though. I don't think you have to be much of a photographer if your subjects are this attractive.


    Look for more photos of these hotties on Wednesday!!

    3 comments:

    Nora said...

    It's all in the magic camera! :D
    But seriously, this is the photo I've been trying to take of Luis for nearly 4 years. Amazing. I can't wait to see the rest of them!

    Unknown said...

    Well,I guess you had to be there with him. Then it's all easy peasy.

    Marty and Jenny said...

    love this picture, it's perfect Sarah.

    Post a Comment