Alex and I celebrated our third anniversary yesterday. Our real anniversary, September 29th, fell on a Wednesday, so we waited to celebrate it on Alex's day off. Actually, our REAL anniversary was last Monday, the 27th. We had to get married in the civil courtroom two days before our wedding, but we don't acknowledge that day as our real wedding day. I couldn't understand anything that the judge said, anyway. It felt like we were at a Spanish auction. I just waited until he stopped and stared at me before saying, "Sí, quiero".
Anyway, yesterday we sent the kiddos to the Yayos' house for the day and we went for lunch at La Forqueta in Rocafort (mmmmm!!!). We had planned on going to a movie afterward. Instead, we drank too much wine, wandered around Rocafort taking pictures of each other, and ended up going home and watching Dexter. It was perfect. It was us - three years later, worn out and tired after too much work and two energetic, crazy kids, just wanting to take it easy on a true day off.
I woke up wishing we could go on another date today. No such luck. ; )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I watched Dexter too! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been only three years, it feels like a lifetime. Love you
Happy anniversary, when is the local ceremony ?! :) hehe!
Post a Comment