• slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 
7 slideshow image 
8 slideshow image 
9

    B-Rad and his Girls

    Last week I had the privelege to do a photoshoot with my friend, Bradford (I call him B-rad, and if I were him, I'd go by that all the time) and his two daughters, Julia and Anna. What fun we had, singing, and running and playing tag and Simon Says. Good times were had by all.

    I'm so stoked at how these images turned out. I am in love with the light and the smiles, but most of all, I love the interaction between this family. It is apparent by looking at these images, just how much Bradford loves his girls, and how much they adore their daddy in return.
     














     B-rad, it's been fun. I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do. See you sometime in the future... either back in Spain, or in the US. TAKE CARE and give those little girls big squeezes for me!

    Love,
    Sarah

    19 comments:

    Carrie T said...

    These are great Sarah...such a great connection you captured and I love your processing!

    Julie Livermore said...

    You are so talented, I adore these!

    TOLIVER FAMILY said...

    love these...you rocked the light friend!

    Anonymous said...

    These are just precious Sarah! All the light and the love that you captured, they will cherish these forever!

    Anonymous said...

    Wow really lightfull and bright pictures!!!
    Cheers Chris

    val Spring said...

    Oh Sarah, how not to be proud of this amazing session girl? The light is TDF and you definitely captured the love.
    Congrats!!!

    Gail said...

    Oh yes yes yes.... you are indeed making sweet love with that light and their connection. Well done. love these

    Heather said...

    Where did you take these? I love them. I have met Bradford a couple of times at American club things. Good job - he is lucky to have these pictures he'll cherish forever!

    Unknown said...

    Thank you, everyone!!

    Heather, these were taken in the river bed just under Nuevo Centro.

    Jasmine Sargent said...

    Beautiful light. I love the black and white kissing one!

    Jules said...

    so much love and emotion captured in these. gorgeous images that he will treasure forever. beautiful light.

    Kimberlee said...

    These are wonderful! You can see how much he adores his girls and they adore him.

    Shea said...

    LOVE the lighting in these, especially the second picture! Great job!

    Nancy said...

    I can really and truly feel the connection in these, Sarah! The last one is so so sweet!!

    The Rancher's Wife Kate said...

    These are so lovely and candid! What a wonderful session. You can just tell how much fun you guys were having.

    Crystal said...

    I love the clarity and lighting on these. Most of all I love the connection between father and daughters. The last one almost makes me teary eyed

    robyn said...

    what beautiful images... and you captured some truly wonderful moments!

    breeze said...

    Oh, this is just a perfect session. Gorgeous!

    erika said...

    Oh these are gorgeous. I bet they'll remember that session forever!

    Post a Comment