• slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 
7 slideshow image 
8 slideshow image 
9

    Project 52 Week 3 - Warmth

    This week for Project 52, a year long photography project I'm working on with 17 other talented photographers from The Bloom Forum, our theme was WARMTH. I bet you can think of a zillion things to do for "warmth" right. Yeah, me too. The first thing I think of, though, is two people cuddled up, and guess what?! I just happened to get an image of my friend, Christina, and her fiancĂ©, Markus, all cuddled up and lovey-dovey, and as an added bonus, she's wearing a scarf.  We went for a photo session in the park with their daughter, Sarah, on Sunday afternoon. I'm pretty sure they thought it would mostly be pictures of Sarah, and were a little surprised when I turned it into a smootch fest. Look at the warm smiles on their faces, though. You  know they LOVED it.
    Now go take a peek at what Shauna from Simply Shauna Photography has in store for us. That girl is ON FIRE! (Sorry, I couldn't resist.) ; )

    15 comments:

    Gigi said...

    Beautiful image Sarah! You captured the love! The bokeh speaks warmth to me too! :)

    Chrissy said...

    So sweet and I totally agree, this is warmth! Great picture :)

    Hannah said...

    Beautiful! There is nothing warmer to me than love.

    Krista said...

    This is such a great picture! Love the colors, the bokeh and the love! Total warmth! Great Job, Sarah!

    TOLIVER FAMILY said...

    love Sarah!!! great warmth...the scarf is awesome 2.

    Shea Parker said...

    so sweet! I am sure they did love their photo shoot

    Kristen said...

    What a sweet photo!!!!

    Jessi said...

    So cute...Love the bright colors. Great job!

    The Rancher's Wife Kate said...

    Yes this is adorable. I love it. We are all bundled up all the time right now on the ranch.

    Shauna said...

    Oh this is so sweet, Sarah! Your work is always gorgeous m'lady :)

    p.s. I love your blog :)

    melissa deakin said...

    you can feel the love and warmth in that image.
    beautiful job!

    Val Spring said...

    Such a sweet image Sarah! I bet they are beyond excited with how this photo turned out!

    Carrie T said...

    Love the colors in this one Sarah!

    KellyW said...

    The trees just reinforce the warm emotion of the photo. Lovely!

    Julie Livermore said...

    I can just feel the warmth--colors, expressions, composition. Beautiful.

    Post a Comment