One of their favorite activities... Bath Time!!
Bella insists on putting toys on top of Julietta's head, and pouring water on her. Julietta is pretty fierce, though. She has learned quickly how to handle having a big sister. I have already caught myself saying to Arabella, "Bella, you aren't the boss." which was probably the sentence my parents used most often with me when I was growing up with a younger brother.
Here are some of my favorite images from their bath time a few days ago. I had quite a few pictures of them just sitting and looking at me, cute as can be, but those didn't make it into my favorites folder. I chose the images that really made me laugh or feel something, although maybe not technically perfect... the ones that told more of a story. Little by little my style is emerging.













7 comments:
love the bare bums. I have been wanting to do some bath pictures of my girls, thanks for the push :)
I LOVE these shots! They are real life and SO cute, much better than something you could have staged. Great shots!
Oh these are adorable, that first one is just so dang precious great shots!
sarah - these ae so sweet...your kids are adorable!
these are so stinkin' cute! what a priceless memory you have created!!
Ha! Oh my... these made me laugh! They really do tell a story and it is so so sweet!! Love those girls and these photos are just awesome!!
Awww, these are so cute!!! I absolutely LOVE the color ones! Gorgeous colors and tones!
Post a Comment