• slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 
7 slideshow image 
8 slideshow image 
9

    Flare it up

    I heart flare. I do. I like the sound of the word. I like that it means putting a bunch of pins on a vest if you work in a restaurant. I love that one of the definitions is : a. To erupt or intensify suddenly. And I would have a love affair with lens flare and haze if it weren't so controversial.







    This one doesn't really have any flare, but I just love it.
    Flare isn't loved by all, apparently. One of my photographer friends said that she's surprised at how many of her clients don't dig it. I dig it, though, and so I will make sure that it plays a major role in the unraveling and evolution of my style.

    3 comments:

    McDolan said...

    I say who care if it is controversal if that is your style then make it your own. I love the flare you have shown!

    Unknown said...

    Aw Merry, I love you too. Even MORE than I love flare!!

    McDolan said...

    Ditto!!!! Dude, I want to get Ravi a carriage like that.... any ideas, maybe an over priced antique store.

    Post a Comment