• slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 
7 slideshow image 
8 slideshow image 
9

    Yay! Not a Loser!

    This is full sun. Can you believe that?!
    Just wanted to let you all know they announced the winner of the FEET contest on Monday. I didn't come in first place, but was happy to have come in third! Yeah! It was so so close, though. Out of 76 votes, the winner ended up with 14, second place with 11 and third (me) with 9 (it's a very small forum of photographers). The other 12 images were just as wonderful, and when it came down to it, I really think it was just a question of preference (although the winner's was pretty freakin' awesome).

    I'm also adding some of the images I got yesterday at one of the parks close to our house called Beniferri. There are some really opinionated, high-maintenance moms that hang out there, that we have to avoid. It's pretty easy. I wear my wool rainbow hat from college, and baggy pants and carry around my huge camera, so they talk to Alex! ha ha ha! I think in order to feel my best, I really can't listen to so much judgment and negativity. It only makes me feel stressed, and usually a bit frustrated since they also tend to be a somewhat ignorant.


    I also wanted to add this last photo of Julietta wearing this adorable hat that our friend, Erin, of Froggy Holler Outdoor Preschool made for us. Isn't it just fab? I think she could be one of the Simpson children in it... Marge's daughter! Ha! Cute as a button!
       

    1 comments:

    RORYJEAN said...

    I'm just getting caught up since my laptop broke and I couldn't read all of my blogs for a few weeks- congrats on coming in 3rd! I love looking at your photos. They are so beautiful.

    Post a Comment