• slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 
7 slideshow image 
8 slideshow image 
9

    (SQUEAL!!!!!) My First REAL Shoot!

    Yes, folks, you saw that right! I'm doing my very first photo shoot for someone I've never even met! I'm ecstatic and nervous and giddy, and just in a silly stupor at the moment. I think I'll start moving over toward the "biting my nails nervous" end of the spectrum as the date gets closer.
    This photo has nothing to do with the post. I'd have thought you were used to this by now! ; )
    "How did this happen?!" you might be asking yourself.

    Well...

    I cyber-met this really awesome American girl, Heather, through a mutual friend here in Valencia. We've exchanged emails but have never met IN PERSON, so I can officially call this my first shoot with a stranger! It's a portrait shoot of her three boys, ages 8, 6 and 1.5. YIKES! I'm totally nervous about shooting three kids at the same time. And boys! What am I going to do with boys? I'm used to girls! (And Heather, if you're reading this, prepare yourself. I really am this much of a dork!)

    We're planning on doing it around Dec 5th ish, so be prepared for the whole story. I'm excited to hear how it goes myself!

    7 comments:

    Nora said...

    Wow, that's so exciting!! You're going to do the most amazing job, too. Can't wait to see the pictures. :D

    Erin said...

    yay! just 2 words for you as a suggestion:
    "potty humor". ;)

    Robby said...

    Oh you will be great Sarah. I now what you mean about the opposite sex...I have boys..girls are a mystery to me.

    Anonymous said...

    Whatever, you're gonna rock that shoot! Those boys wont know what hit 'em!!! Shoot on newmamainspain!
    ~Phoebe

    Claudia said...

    I suggest that there be plenty of dirt involved and trees and wrestling. You will do a fabulous job. I can't wait to hire you when you move back here!

    Pamela Topping said...

    Gorgeous!<3

    Leah said...

    So exciting!!
    I can't wait to hear how it goes. Good luck!

    Post a Comment