• slideshow image 2 slideshow image 3 slideshow image 4 slideshow image 5 slideshow image 6 slideshow image 
7 slideshow image 
8 slideshow image 
9

    Help me Choose - Barefoot Babies

    Remember back a couple months ago, when I wanted to enter into a photo contest, but I didn't know which picture to choose, so you helped me, and I sort of, kind of won a little bit?  Well, there's another contest (nothing big. Just a fun one from a forum) and once again I don't know which image to choose. Help me, please!!

    The theme is FEET. Which one do you think I should I enter?

    1)

    2)

    3)
     4a)
     4b) Which version?

    I have to turn it in by Monday, so if you get a minute, let me know what you think.

    Thanks, friends!

    13 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    The 3rd one... I love the baby's face ...

    Megan said...

    The first one! Love the way her feet are turned in - like she's really thinking about what she's reading. :-)

    McDolan said...

    I kinda like the filthy of Bellas feet in #2.... you won? huh, did I miss that?

    Anonymous said...

    Bella #2, ;) ~Marla

    Erin said...

    hmmm they are all great! really love #1, but #4b is pretty amazing too with the kiss in the back!

    Alex said...

    Number 1 I think is artistic, playful, and could definitely be a postcard, which is of course the main value by which photographic artistry is measured. And if you doubt this just bear in mind I did a whole degree where aesthetics were the main core of the plan. Postcard picture. Definitely.

    Jayme Franklin said...

    I heart 2 and 4b! For the Bloom Forum I presume ;-)

    Leah said...

    1 and 4a or b. Although I think I prefer 4a. They are so sweet!

    Tammy Spence said...

    Number 3 all the way! The color is gorgeous.

    dianej said...

    I love them all...but 4a and 4b are my choice.
    Kisses to all those toes..from Nana!!

    Rosina said...

    To me, I will choose either number 1 or 2. A lot of people will choose baby feet for sure, but to me those two tell more story. :)

    Thanks for visiting...your work is beautiful too!

    Unknown said...

    Wow, thanks everyone for helping. I don't think there's a definite favorite, so I guess I'll have to go with my gut!

    Hailey said...

    NUMBER 1!!!!! I love that photo so much! In fact, I would like a copy to frame, please. The other ones are also amazing so really you can't go wrong with any of them. The last one is my second fave. You are so good at this Sarah! Come here and take pics of my baby. NOW. :)

    Post a Comment